Creative Entrepreneurs' Start Up Essentials: Marketing Basics
Creative Entrepreneurs’ popular Start Up Essentials course returns. In Marketing Basics, over three weeks leading experts will present insights on branding your business and reaching the right audiences.
See the full programme below.
Session One: Defining your brand
• Overview: What is a brand?
• Defining your brand’s DNA
• Developing your brand’s positioning
• Building a brand tone of voice and key messaging
• Developing a brand look and feel
• Creating a branded customer experience
Session Two: Growing with social media
• Overview: what is social media marketing?
• Promoting your brand on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat
• Video content marketing on social
• Building paid social ad campaigns and targeting your dream customers
• Measuring and analysing results, so you can do more of what works
Session Three: Communications & PR
• Overview: What is communications and why is it crucial to marketing your startup?
• Engaging journalists and influencers
• How to write a press release
• Introduction to content marketing
• What to do in a crisis
This course will take place online
You will receive instructions on how to join the online event with your booking confirmation.
Founder of Creative Entrepreneurs, Carolyn spent her whole career in the creative sector and means to connect with people across the creative sectors and with the wider startup/business ecosystem. Creative Entrepreneurs aims to fill the gap by sharing resources and inspiration so that more creative people can build sustainable businesses that let their creativity take flight.
Stephanie Melodia is the founder and owner of startup marketing agency, Bloom, a fully-integrated marketing agency based in London, supporting the city's most exciting entrepreneurs and ambitious startups.
'The types of speakers that you bring in are really top notch, and ones that you wouldn’t necessarily see at any other entrepreneurship event.'
'One of the most inspiring and useful events I’ve attended. I immediately started working on my business card and improving my website.'
Creative Entrepreneurs empowers creative people to turn their ideas into successful businesses, bringing them the resources, inspiration and networks they need. They deliver this through events, courses, their website, newsletters and videos.