Business and Learning Live Sessions
A programme to help emerging entrepreneurs develop and grow their ideas into viable, sustainable businesses. Join our free online introductory sessions open to all aspiring designers.
Design is everywhere. As a museum devoted to contemporary design, we aim to continue to support emerging designers and entrepreneurs to build and grow their creative visions into viable businesses.
The museum welcomes and values design in every form – from product ideas to fashion labels to tech. We want design to be accessible to everyone and we invite you to be part of this mission.
Entrepreneurs Hub was born to help participants to develop and grow their ideas into viable, sustainable businesses. Every year we work with a group of creators to guide them through developing their ideas into tangible products or services. Stay tuned: 2023 applications will be announced soon.
Meanwhile, we are proud to announce our online classes where everyone interested in starting a design-led business can join for free. Check the programme below.
Join free live online learning sessions for all interested in kick-starting and growing a design-led business.
Designed for creative entrepreneurs, this series of online classes will help you transform your idea into a viable and sustainable business. The programme introduces core entrepreneurial skills such as marketing strategy, intellectual property and business pitching.
You'll meet business experts with deep industry knowledge who will help you get started in building a design-led business. We also invited leading designers who are successfully running their businesses to reveal the lessons they’ve learned along the way.
What will you achieve by the end of the first class?
- Devise a one-page business model document
- Have a clear understanding of your customers and their needs
- Identify suitable funding options for your business
- Gain insights on championing sustainable creative business
- Build confidence to thrive as a creative entrepreneur
Who is this for? The talks will suit you if
- You have an idea for a design-based business and don't know where to start
- You'd like to learn from leading designers-entrepreneurs
- You want to explore entrepreneurship as a creative
- You're motivated to thrive creatively and commercially
- You wish to launch your own fashion label, physical or digital product, software or more
Why join our online sessions?
- It’s free to join and open to all based in the UK
- Start your entrepreneurial journey guided by industry experts
- Join a community of aspiring creative founders
Speaker: Lynsey Fox
Join an introductory session on marketing to boost and grow your business. From creating a coherent brand experience to converting customers, this comprehensive guide will help you master marketing for your design-led business.
Speaker: Alison Orr
Protecting and identifying the intellectual property value is critical to design-led business founders. Join the expert’s guide on navigating the IP for designers, creators and entrepreneurs.
Speaker: James Church
The session introduces the principles of perfect pitch for creative founders. Follow a step-by-step guide on putting together a pitch deck to become an investable entrepreneur.