Sunday 16 June, 2 – 4.30pm
£5 per child (ages 5 - 11)
Explore the museum’s range of innovative chairs and then create your own miniature chair. Use exciting ideas and unusual materials to transform your chair from an everyday piece of furniture into a champion chair.
Ensure you don't miss out! Sign up to receive updates by email of upcoming family workshops.
- All creativity workshops are suitable for children aged from 5 to 11
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Workshops are £5 per child and £10.75 for accompanying adults. Tickets include entry to all current exhibitions.
- Booking is essential on 020 7940 8783, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment is made in advance and is non-refundable. Please note that our telephone and email booking lines are staffed during office hours seven days a week.
- Workshops start promptly. Please arrive 15 minutes early to avoid delays at the Admissions desk
- Please come to the Admissions desk and then make your way to the Design Museum 1.5 Gallery
- Our workshops are popular so please book as early as you can to avoid disappointment